Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by A-Team Senior Managers
How Many Senior Managers Have Architected Their Enterprise’s Targets System, Transaction System and Synchronized Data?
An enterprise’s Targets System, Transaction System and synchronized data architected by my next client’s A- Team will the 1.0 release of a new enterprise system architecture that obsoletes an Enterprise’s System and bolt-on tools for using an enterprise’s data.
Although the enterprise system architecture is a 1.0 release, an enterprise’s Target System’s; forecasting scenarios, earnings projections models, planning models and GAAP financial statements are developed using Excel. Microsoft Project is used to plan the assigned responsibilities of human resources staffing projects and filling business units’ positions. If required there are many alternatives for; supply chain planning models, other special purpose planning models, an enterprise’s analytical datacube tool, an enterprise’s statistical analysis tools, an enterprise’s tool for viewing and querying their enterprise’s data and an enterprise’s data synchronization tool. One will be their enterprise’s least SG&A expenses incurred alternative.
Current state systems are repurposed to be an integral part of their enterprise’s Transaction System used by the human resources staffing their business units to maintain their enterprise’s metric data and to realize productivity gains in performing their responsibilities. New systems are required only if their enterprise’s required metric data is not currently being maintained or a productivity gain that the A-Team has decided will be realized cannot be realized. The A-Team decides how to align their enterprise’s actual value realized as a part of their enterprise’s Transaction System with their system’s will be incurred SG&A expenses as defined by pricing models and durations in contracts that have been executed.
My next client’s A-Team will incur no risks to understand how their enterprise’s benefits listed on Benefits that could be realized using their enterprise’s; Targets System, Transaction System and synchronize data could realized in a very short duration and very small budget by their enterprise’s A-Team that uses their enterprise’s organization chart(s) and EBITAD Income Statement(s) to architect their enterprise’s Targets System that will be developed, used and continually improved by their; senior managers, business unit managers, tool specialists and as required planners and analysts to realize their enterprise’s #1 Benefit for a very long duration.
How Many Senior Managers Are Their Enterprise’s A-Team?
One member of an enterprise’s senior management team can be the initial member of the A-Team. The deliverables from an A-Team collaborations are;
- PowerPoint deck that explains how their enterprise’s Targets System will be used to realize their enterprise’s #1 Benefit developed
- Short listed; tools, systems, hosting and supporting alternatives ranked by their least “will be” and/or “could be” incurred SG&A expenses that were used by the A-Team to decide that their enterprise incurs least SG&A expenses to realize their enterprise’s benefits. Why Are SG&A Expenses Used by A-Teams to Rank Their Short Listed Alternatives?
- Plans and budgets to develop their enterprise’s Targets System’s 1st Iterations, integrate and configure their least SG&A expense systems to be an integral part of their enterprise’s Transaction System and to develop the enterprise’s least SG&A expense data synchronizations
The deliverables can be used to explain with facts how their enterprise’s benefits will be realized to the CEO, senior managers and business unit managers staffing any box on the A-Team’s organization chart why they want to be members of their enterprise’s A-Team responsible for realizing their enterprise’s benefits.
How Long Is The Very Short Duration and How Much Is The Very Small Budget?
It Is Possible Their Enterprise’s #1 Benefit Could Start to Be Realized in a Few Weeks
A few weeks after the A-Team completes their collaborations, it is possible that some business unit managers could start to use their enterprise’s Targets System’s “top priority”; planning models, dashboards and analytics to start their continual improvement iterations to set and hit their metric targets, to set and hit their senior managers’ top line targets.
Hitting their “top priority” top line targets in a few weeks is possible, if their enterprise’s required metric data is currently being maintained. If new systems are required to maintain metric data, an enterprise’s Transaction System can be implemented in no more than a few months and for very small budget.
Line Items for The A-Team’s Very Small Budget
Line items for the A-Team’s very small budget are;
- Time required to read Benefits to complete their A-Team’s 1st set of collaborations – Decide on Their Enterprise’s Benefits, that will be realized by their enterprise’s A-Team responsible for architecting their enterprise’s Targets System, Transaction System and synchronized data that will be used to realize their enterprise’s benefits
- Few hours of the A-Team’s time to complete my methodology’s 2nd, 3rd and 4th sets of collaborations
- My one and done, no risk, fixed fee to be the A-Team’s Senior A-Team Consultant
- Work effort required to compile will be and could be incurred SG&A expense data from pricing models and durations defined in contracts
- Very small budgets to develop their Targets System’s 1st Iterations, implement their enterprise’s Transaction System and develop their enterprise’s data synchronizations
Deliverables from the A-Team’s 4th set of collaborations answer with facts the how much to start using in a very short duration our enterprise’s Targets System and Transaction System to realize our enterprise’s benefits while incurring least SG&A expenses for a very long duration question.
What is the Availability of a Senior A-Team Consultant to Start Their Next Client’s A-Team Collaborations?
Very short duration, one and done A-Team collaborations enable me to have ample capacity to be my next client’s A-Team Senior A-Team consultant.
Are You Retiring?
As a member of the boomer generation, this is now an FAQ when it is time for me to phase out. My answer is always – no, I plan to spend some time “on the beach” and then start collaborating with my next client’s A-Team’s to be their enterprise’s A-Team.
Being a Senior A-Team consultant is very rewarding work. I get to collaborate with and learn lessons from senior managers, business unit managers, planners and analyst that are setting and hitting their metric targets to hit their top line targets to compete in every industry that has a bottom line target of EBITAD earnings.
My plan is to continue my career as a Senior A-Team Consultant until all senior managers that have earnings as their income statement’s bottom line are using their enterprise’s Targets System to set and hit their earnings and ROE targets for a very long duration, then I will have to get a new career. Senior A-Team Consultant and the Venture Capitalist.